Hi everybody,

So the Friday David White webseminar was great I think.


The hierarchy system (the normal academic system) in which in which students are ranked by an authority (me as teacher) vs the network system in which students collaborate, connect and communicate with each other. While I do feel like it is a bit too radical to swing the pendulum to full connectivism (“It never works” David W emphasized), my course coordinator mind works on different ways to incorporate more of this type of learning in my courses. The quote by DW: “Teachers have historically been the gatekeepers of authentic knowledge, but now have become more of arbiters of connections” (he said something like that anyway), I thought was interesting.
Attached is my Visitor – Resident map. Red color marks that I use these items more than the black colored ones.

Best, Jesper



Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Reflections on Topic 2

Reflections on Topic 4: Design for online and blended learning